Monday, May 9, 2011

Creepy men in suits

Today while I was walking in town, I noticed a strange man in a suit staring at me. He was really pale and bald. When I talked to him, he didn't say anything. It started to freak me out.

So I decided to go up to him and see why he was staring at me like that and that it bothered me. The man was rather old and said that he was just lost in space and hard of hearing in his left ear. He apologized and we talked for a little bit. He was on his way home from a funeral and started walking down memory lane. He turned out to be a sweet old man. I feel guilty for being so paranoid.


Later I found more bags in trees. It's confusing me. Are these kids trying to imitate that internet creepypasta thing, Slenderman? If so, it's creeping me out big time.

If it's the real thing, I'll be pissed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment